Welcome to the official site of Sky High (#8RJ2CRLR), a mature Clash of Clans clan. Please read all the guidelines as they should answer most of your questions.
- We are an English speaking clan. Communication is important, so only use English in the clan chat and for troop requests.
- Keep your opt status updated. We are a constant war clan, so this status is important!
- Use both attacks in wars. Failure to use both attacks (without informing the leadership why) can result in removal from the clan.
- First attack in wars should happen in the first 12 hours of the war. You should attack one spot down from your number in war (not the recommended). For example, if you are number 3 in the war then you will attack number 4 on their clan first.
- Second attack should happen in the last 12 hours of war (this is so people can get their stars). Use a leader’s direction for attacking, or cleanup stars where possible.
- Respect the troop requests (when the space is available). Be smart when filling the other troops (like if there are ground troops then donate ground, and not air). If you cannot meet the donation requests then simply do not donate!
- Co leader is reserved, do not even ask for it. Having co leader in the wrong hands can destroy clans.
- Elder is earned through war effort, donations, and communication (awarded by leaders as seen fit). If you are asking for elder it likely means you haven’t earned it yet.
- Members need to be active, involved in clan communications, and not rushed for their Town Hall level.