I have created a new YouTube video on how to remove death streaks from your MW3 custom classes. This would be useful if you are recording for a montage, or just random clips for showing off. It never looks good to have a death streak come up, so why not remove it completely. You can find the video on YouTube here, or watch it below. Don’t forget to like, comment, favorite and subscribe!
- Call of Duty Elite Membership – elite.callofduty.com
- Be at a level LESS than a death streak
- Use a Prestige token to unlock a death streak higher than your current level
- In game you will want to set your custom classes with the death streak that requires a level higher than your current level.
- Sign into Call of Duty Elite, and go to the custom classes section.
- Edit the custom class you wish to remove the death streak from.
- Go to the death streak tab, and you will notice that no death streak is currently selected, and that you cannot select the death steak you used the token to unlock.
- Hit select to save the changes to the custom class.
- Click send changes to game.
- Sign into your console and accept custom class changes.
- You have now removed your death streaks from your profiles!